The “average cost of wedding invitations” in the US, as reported by most wedding websites, factors in minimally custom internet sales and DIY invitations you can purchase from office supply stores and print on your home computer. The average cost of truly custom wedding invitations, regardless of where you purchase them, will be roughly 5% of your overall wedding budget.
Most of our designs start at roughly $10 per suite and most of our clients spend between $1200 and $2500 for wedding invitations (excluding wax sealing, digital guest addressing, calligraphy or postage). The following is a rough estimate of wedding invitation pricing for 100 invitation suites (invitation, response set, one insert card, envelope and return address).
- Flat/offset or digital print: *$1000
- One Color Thermography: *$1000
- Two Color Thermography: *$1200
- One Color Letterpress: *$1,200
- Two Color Letterpress: *$1,500
- One Color Foil: *$1,600
- Pocket or booklet Invitations: *$1,700
- One Color Letterpress/One Color Foil: *$1800
- One Color Engraved: *$2,000
- Double faced satin or hand dyed silk ribbons: *$250
- Envelope liners: *$150
- Digital guest addressing (per envelope): $2
- Belly bands: *$100
* starting at
Please also note there is a $1000 minimum purchase requirement on all wedding invitation orders, a $500 for Save the Date card orders (which is waived if Save the Date cards are order with Wedding Invitations) and $750 minimum for reception or “day of” items (which is waived if “day of” items are ordered with Wedding Invitations).
We are very sorry, but we do not discount our designs, or offer cash discounts.