Paper & Posh is located in adorable Media, Pennsylvania at 318 West Baltimore Avenue. Since 2011, we have earned dozens of five star reviews on theknot.com, weddingwire.com and yelp.com. We have won a number of prestigious awards including The Knot Best of Weddings 2015, 2016 and 2017 awards, Wedding Wire Couples Choice 2016 award, and Delaware Readers Choice Award for stationery store.
At Paper & Posh our goal is to create your perfect invitation, that first impression, one that represents both you and your event. We also understand how overwhelming planning an event can be, so we take the stress out of the process and make it fun and exciting.
We guide you every step of the way.
We start with a complimentary consultation at our Media, Pennsylvania studio, where we’ll go over all of the details of your event. We’ll discuss your vision, tone, colors, invitation budget, event day logistics, and anything else that might be helpful. We will show you our portfolio of invitation suites, invitation samples, as well as paper and ink samples. You may find your perfect invitation in one of our samples, or you may want us to customize an invitation just for you. We offer letterpress, foil press, thermography, and offset print, as well as dozens of luxurious paper options. The design options are endless from pockets, ribbons and jewels to custom water color liners and colored envelopes. We also offer options for coordinating ceremony and party materials such as wedding signage, programs, menus, place cards, table cards, favor tags, coasters and napkins. At the consultation we will give you a price estimate. By the time you leave this one to two-hour meeting, you will have the wedding invitation design of your dreams. That’s when our job really begins and where you start to relax!
After this meeting, we really get to work for you! All included with the price of your invitation, we:
- Provide expert advice on invitation wording and etiquette.
- Provide you with a timeline for sending out your invitations.
- Create your design and submit it to a graphic designer for expert formatting
- Work with the graphic designers to fine-tune your design
- Within one week of your consultation we will provide you with a digital proof of your invitation, and discuss any changes
- Act as liaison with the designer to make any necessary changes to the proof
- Arrange for optional services including calligraphy or digital guest addressing on envelopes, assembly and mailing
- Arrange for timely delivery of your order
- Meet with you again to go over each piece of your order, proper assembly, and your timeline.
We are so excited to work with you! Please contact us or call 610.952.7524 to schedule your consultation.
Oh- and we have online-only collection custom wedding invitations, Bar and Bat Mitzvah invitations, party, birthday invitations, baby shower invitations, holiday photo cards, and baby announcements that can be ordered via our online boutique! Don’t forget to check out our blog for fun party ideas and follow us on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook for our latest products and sales! Thanks and looking forward to working with you!